Sunday, June 22, 2014

Hello, my name is Eduardo Moran. I'm 22 years old. I studied economics and italian at Drew University.

I was born in California but raised in Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico. I speak and write in English, Spanish, and Italian. I am currently living in Brooklyn, New York.

 I am very passionate about soccer, deep house, minimal-techno, G-house, techno music, international markets, learning new languages, , dreaming big, traveling, love to run, colors, meeting new people, reading about metaphysics, investing, powerful people such as Mother Teresa, Gandhi, Pope John Paul II, Albert Einstein, Thomas Alva Edison, Hugo Sanchez, Pele, Winston Churchill, Al Capone, etc.

My top 5 priorities are


  1. God 
  2. My Family 
  3. Job
  4. Soccer
  5. Friends


I got the idea of creating this blog from an ebook by The Hedge Fund Group. On this blog I want to share any knowledge about anything I read or experience.

Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow - Albert Einstein


No comments:

Post a Comment